Happy Birthday Ian Harding! ( September 16th 1986)
I never wanted any of this. I never wanted to be in the games. I just wanted to save my sister and keep Peeta alive. Miss Everdeen, it’s the things we love most that destroy us.
the funniest thing in twilight is when bella thinks that the guy she has a crush on might be a vampire so she goes home and just googles the word “vampire” it’s ridiculous but also exactly what I would do in that situation
You asked me if you’re a good man and the answer is…I don’t know. But I think you try to be and I think that’s probably the point.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
"When you wake up… you won’t even remember me. Well, you’ll remember me a little. I’ll be a story in your head. But that’s okay: we’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know, it was the best: a daft old man, who stole a magic box and ran away… And the times we had, eh? Would’ve had. Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and the Doctor-Donna… and the days that never came.” // quote recast.